RAU Representatives Participated in the Eastern Partnership Networking Forum for Cooperation in Legal Education
On November 20-23, Director of RAU Institute of Law and Politics Ms. Marianna Kalashyan, Ph.D. and Head of RAU Department of International Cooperation Ms. Svetlana Mashuryan participated in the Eastern Partnership Networking Forum for Cooperation in Legal Education in Tbilisi, Georgia.
The overall goal of the project is the development of a common, cross-border network of legal faculties with 21 partners who are highly interested in a cooperation with the aim to cooperate across national borders in teaching and research especially in the field of European and International Law. At the end of the Forum, the participants signed a joint declaration.
The project is implemented through the support of the German Federal Foreign Office.
Within the project Russian-Armenian University aims to achieve:
· Creation of Joint Programs (BA/MA levels)
· Creation of Unified Platform to address the problems of Legal Education including Developing of Clinical Education
· New Mobility Opportunities (teaching staff/students)
· Scientific Consultations (Supervisor from a Partner University)
· Creation of United E-Library
· Joint Researches/ Conferences/ Seminars/ Workshops
· Organization of summer and winter schools
· Extend the Cooperation in the field of Erasmus+ KA1 and KA2