Russian-Armenian University in cooperation with Deggendorf Institute of Technology offers one-semester mobility program for 1 Bachelor and Master students and up to 1 month teaching mobility for RAU staff in the fields of Engineering, Management, Tourism.
Programs offered in English
either in Deggendorf (DEG) or at the European Campus Rottal-Inn in Pfarrkirchen (PAN):
- B.A. International Management (DEG)
- General Engineering (short bachelor’s program, DEG)
- General Business (short bachelor’s program, DEG)
- M.Eng. Electrical Engineering (DEG)
- M.A. Strategic & International Management (summer semester classes in English, DEG)
- B.A. International Tourism Management/Health & Medical Tourism (PAN)
- B.Eng. Industrial Engineering/Maintenance and Operation (PAN)
- M.Sc. Master of Medical Informatics (PAN)
The mobility program provides partial scholarships - total amount of 600-800 Euro for the entire semester to cover students' living costs.
Estimated expenses per month:
Accomodation: 280-400 Euro
Health insurance: 78 Euro
Obligatory charge for tv/radio(GEZ) : 20 Euro
Miscellaneous expenses: 100 Euro
Food: at least 160 Euro
Public Transport: none, a bicycle will do
Total: about 600-800 Euro
In order to apply for student mobility you need to be 2nd or 3rd year BA or 1st year of Master and express your interest for participation by sending motivation letter, CV (in English) and transcripts of records to RAU Department of International Cooperation (email@example.com with CC to firstname.lastname@example.org) before March 20.
More information about study programs of Deggendorf Institute of Technology taught in English: PDF.
In order to apply for teaching mobility, please send your CV and an abstract for the proposed lecture topic(s) (100-150 words) to email@example.com.
For more details, please feel free to contact Department of International Cooperation (room #318) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +374 10 27 34 07.