On December 3-7, Russian-Armenian University (RAU) will host the XIII Annual Research Conference.
The Conference will include the following sessions:
Physics, Mathematics and Natural Science
• Information Technology
• Physics and Technical Science
• Biosciences and Chemistry
Social Sciences and Humanities
• Philosophy, History and Political Science
• Philology and Linguistics
• Psychology and Social Sciences
• Oriental Studies
The working languages of the conference are Russian, Armenian, English.
Contact person: Mary Tadevosyan, Assistant to Vice-Rector for Science (office # 221)
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.