Department of International Cooperation
The mission of the Department of International Cooperation is the internationalization of academic and research activities of RAU with the aim of achieving greater influence on the regional and international educational market through development of international educational programs, programs of strategic partnership and academic mobility.
Main objectives of the international activities of RAU are:
1. to increase the number of international students including with the purpose of repatriation of young Armenians
2. to develop partnership with leading institutions and companies from Asia, Europe and USA
3. to achieve greater involvement in international educational and professional associations and networks
4. to improve educational and academic processes through exchange of experience with foreign academic and research centers and professionals
5. to increase competitiveness of RAU alumni through creation and introduction of international academic and life-long learning programs, including the implementation of distance learning
6. to increase the level of international academic mobility among students (BA, MA, Phd), as well as academic and administrative staff of RAU
7. to obtain international accreditation of RAU and its programs
8. to regularly participate in international and grant programs and initiatives dedicated to the internationalization of education, quality assurance, curriculum development, academic mobility, amongst others
9. to regularly organize and participate in international conferences, forums, exhibitions and other events.