Online Summer School “Armenia in the Context of Current Trends of Regional Integration”
The Department of Political Science at Russian-Armenian University announces a call for applications for “Armenia in the Context of Current Trends of Regional Integration” Online Summer School for youth.
Over the course of five days, participants will learn about the current trends in integration policies of Armenia and the countries of South Caucasus, as well as new research approaches to understanding regional integration processes in Greater Eurasia.
The Summer School will be held via Zoom from July 20 to July 24, 2020. The School is open to undergraduate and graduate students, as well as young scholars (under 35) from Armenia and abroad interested in the analysis of integration projects development.
Discussions and workshops will cover the following topics:
1. The cultural and civilizational basis of the integration of Armenia: between the West and the East
2. Armenia in Eurasia: between politics, geography and economy
3. The South Caucasus in the context of integration frameworks: Georgia and Armenia
4. Foreign policy orientation of Turkey and Azerbaijan: combining integration and non-alignment policies
5. Russian-Armenian relations through the prism of political and economic integration
6. Soft power and integration
7. Anti-crisis programs of the EU and the EAEU: what will happen with integration projects after the pandemic?
8. Armenia and Europe: integration and institutional component
Besides workshops and lectures, the participants will receive team assignments. Please note that lecture attendance will be mandatory for the participants. At the end of the Summer School, participants will receive certificates. Number of participants is limited.
The working languages are Russian and Armenian.
To participate, please fill out an online application form: https://form.jotform.me/91501619600449.
Application deadline: July 15, 2020
The Summer School will be held through the support of the Science Committee of the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of the Republic of Armenia.