UBFC members are located at 13 sites in Bourgogne. In every site, one can find numerous grocery stores and supermarkets in towns, and department stores in the outskirts close to the universities.
Université Bourgogne Franche-Comté (UBFC) establishes collaborations with other higher education and research institutions in the region in order to bolster scientific excellence, coordinate policies and help its institutions serve their public role; for instance, by disseminating research. By doing so, they hope to support the socio-economic and cultural development of the area.
A major project of the community is their I-SITE Project, in which the founding members of the community form partnerships with a variety of other institutions, including public hospitals and the National School of Art and Crafts.
UBFC offers a wide range of domains covering sciences, engineering, agriculture, medicine, arts, humanities and social sciences.
6 DOCTORAL SCHOOLS:
- Environments - Health
- Engineering Sciences and Microtechniques
- Societies, Spaces, Practices, Time
- Literature, Communication, Languages, Arts
- Law, Management, Economy and Political Sciences
ENGLISH-TAUGHT MASTER COURSES:
- Control for green mechatronics
- Physiological and Psychological FOOD choices Determinants
- Ecology, Monitoring and Management of Ecosystems
- Behavioural Ecology and Wildlife Management
- Physics, Photonics & Nanotechnology