TITLE: Promoting Educational Organisation through people
REQUESTED GRANT: 745,275.33
CONTRACT DURATION: 36 months
DESCRIPTION: General objective:
To reinforce top and middle managers of higher education institutions competencies by developing a human resource management and staff development strategy focusing the challenges the economic transition process of the partner countries and globalization are impacting higher education institutions.
1. To carry out a HR processes and procedures audit in order to find out the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats this domain is currently facing.
2. To carry out training needs detection throughout a map of competencies on HR in Higher Education Institutions.
3. To carry out a training for trainers (experts in the field of HR in the partner countries) which will further train the HR academic and staff people at each partner university.
4. To carry out training seminars on HR most relevant processes (identified in the previous objective) in order to improve the competencies of top and middle managers (both academic and administrative or technical staff)
5. To develop a strategic plan for the development of HR in each partner university taking into consideration their specific results of the audit analysis.
6. To implement the strategic plan during the second and the third year of the project in order to follow up deviations and improve results.
7. To create a specific resources center at each partner university with materials as well as an online platform with shared information on HR.
8. To create a printed handbook of HR materials with the results of the training and the HR standardized processes.
COORDINATOR: Turar Ryskulov Kazakh Economic University
Zhandosov street, 55
Almaty city 050035, KZ
Internet site address: www.kazeu.kz
CONTACT: Mrs. Bayan Sapargaliyeva
INVOLVED PARTNER COUNTRIES’ INSTITUTIONS:
Universitat Politècnica De Catalunya, ES
Istituto Superior Tecnico, PT
Royal Institute Of Technology, SE
Kazakh Academy of Transport and Communications, KZ
S. Toraighyrov Pavlodar State University, KZ
Ilia State University, GE
Armenian State University of Economics, AM
Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) University, AM
American University of Armenia Fund, AM
Kutaisi University, GE
Karanganda State Medical University, KZ