1. How can I become an exchange student?
If you are willing to come to Russian-Armenian University as an exchange student, please ask the department of international cooperation at your university to contact us.
2. How long is the duration of the exchange program?
The duration of the program is from one semester up to one academic year.
3. When does the semester start?
· Autumn semester: September 1 - December 30
· Winter exam session: January 10 - 31
· Spring semester: February 6 - May 31
· Summer exam session: June 10 - July 7.
4. What are the application deadlines?
· Spring semester: November 30
· Autumn semester: June 30.
5. What documents am I required to provide?
Transcripts of records
Completed Learning Agreement
Nomination / recommendation letter from the home university
Online application form
Proof of language (English/Russian) proficiency (not always required)
6. Am I required to pay the fees, while I study at RAU as an exchange student?
There is no tuition fee for an exchange student, however, travel and other expenses are not covered by RAU
7. Does RAU provide incoming students with accommodation?
RAU provides accommodation at the AGBU Vahe Karapetian Center for the exchange students in a fully equipped and renovated, while at the same time low-cost student dormitory.
In addition, staff of the international department is ready to help to find and rent an apartment.
Head of the Department of International Cooperation Svetlana Mashuryan
Manager of Mobility Programs Araqsya Arzumanyan