Scholarship to study in V4 countries for students
from Eastern Partnership countries
Key advantages over other scholarship programs:
- choose any academic field
- study in any language
- pick your school, i.e., study at any accredited public or private university or any institute of the science academies in the Visegrad countries (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland or Slovakia)
- study or conduct research at Masters (MA) or Post-Masters (PhD/postdoc) levels
- choose the length of study - between 1 to 4 semesters
- applicants have succsessfully completed at least 6 semesters of university studies (applies only to MA level applicants)
- there is no age limit and scholars can apply even if they are no longer studying
- applicants must be citizens of one of following countries/territories: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, or Ukraine
- applicants approach the host university/institute themselves
- applicants apply online and send the signed application form with accompanying documents by January 31
- scholars recieve 2,300 EUR/semester and can apply for a travel grant
- host institution receives 1,500 EUR/semester for each scholar (lump sum)
- scholars can re-apply
- scholars can join the growing Visegrad Alumni family
The annual deadline of the V4EaP scholarship program is January 31.
Successful applicants will receive scholarships of €2,300/semester and the corresponding host universities/institutes receive €1,500/semester/scholar. This sum is to cover (or at least help to cover) the tuition of the scholar.
The Out-Going Scholarships scheme is suitable for current scholars or Master’s degree holders from V4 countries to study at accredited public or private universities or institutes of the respective national academies of sciences in the following countries and/or territories: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus,Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia andUkraine.
Successful applicants within this scheme will receive scholarships of €2,300/semester and the corresponding host universities/institutes receive €1,500/semester/scholar. Applicants whose current (i.e., at the time of applying) university or employer is further than 1,500 km from the selected host university/institute are eligible for a one-time travel grant (see the Instructions).
Deadline for all scholarship applications is 12:00 p.m. (noon) on January 31 each year. Results are announced by mid-May.