Diana Charchyan shares her success story about the study trip to Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
1.What was the brightest memory from study abroad experience you had?
It is difficult to choose the brightest memory because all the 6 months in Italy themselves are one big bright memory. We had a lot of crazy memories, we spent Christmas and New Year here and finally we met new friends.
2. What was your biggest challenge/difficulty during the mobility?
I think the most difficult part was the beginning when we just arrived. We did not know anyone, we needed to solve issues with documentation and to find an accommodation, despite the fact that we did not know Italian. But we managed, and for me this is a great success and a new beginning.
3. Name 3 main skills you acquired in the result of the mobility:
- ability to adapt
- ability to make decisions quickly in various situations
4. What is one thing you love most about RAU and what would you like to improve?
RAU gave me the foundation of knowledge on the basis of which I was able to build a pyramid of my knowledge.
5. What would you recommend to the prospective mobility participants going abroad?
I would advise them to be careful, attend all lectures and study well, as well as try to have fun and enjoy every moment.