Duration of the exchange program varies from one to two semesters.
• Autumn semester: 01 September - 30 December.
• Winter exam session: 10 - 31 January.
• Spring Semester: 6 February - 31 May.
• Summer exam session: 10 June - 07 July.
• Spring semester: 30 November.
• Autumn semester: 30 June.
• Transcript of records
• Completed Learning Agreement for BA and MA students (ENG, RUS) or for PhD students and researchers.
• Proof of language proficiency (English/Russian, minimum B2)*
* Certificate issued by home University is sufficient. No TOEFL/IELTS/CEFRL required, but can be submitted if available.
All the documents shall be sent by the deadline via e-mail to [email protected] with the following subject: ACADEMIC MOBILITY - APPLICATION.
List of the courses taught in English is available here*.
• No tuition fees are charged from the students.
• Travel expenses are not covered by RAU.
RAU provides accommodation at the AGBU Vahe Karapetian Center for the exchange students in a fully equipped and renovated, while at the same time low-cost student dormitory. More information is available here.
Please visit the Visegrad Scholarship Programme page to find out the scholarship options.
*Courses marked in yellow are available upon request and are still under development.